Tuesday, January 22, 2013

$1350 raised and $2850 left to go

This is our new logo courtesy 
of Crank LA Clothing Store.
 Bikes4orphans.com is
 currently  under  construction 
and will be completed in  3 weeks
Wow! I am very pleased to say that because of the generosity of many people we have raised $1350 dollars and are one-third of the way completed. Thank you to all my supporters, I could not have done this without you. You have all changed the lives of these very deserving orphans. I can not wait to go to Kenya and show all the pictures of the orphans that now have the ability to go to school and a new sense of independence and hope because of your generosity. Remember that you can donate on the Machao Orphanage website if you click the link here.

2 comments:

  1. this is a great story! more power to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best luck for the rest of donation

    ReplyDelete