Monday, September 9, 2013

Bikes 4 Orphan on LA Times!

This has been an exciting week for Bikes 4 Orphans. LA Times decided to run our story from the Glendale News-press article because it had gained so much popularity!

Once again, we would like to invite people to come participate at our bike-a-thon/hike-a-thon on October 26, 2013 at the Glendale Sports Complex.

Thank you for all your support!


LA Times article here: http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-glendale-teen-20130909,0,5860133.story

2 comments:

  1. hello
    my name is bonny bailey from California, united state of America i want to share to you how GOD use this orphanage to help me with prayer, i was having some difficulties in my family many years ago,i was so devastated. on one faithful night i was sleeping and God reveal to me on how my problems will solved by sowing a seed to the less privilege it came to me that there is this orphanage home that i need to help and i contacted the rev in charge so i ask them to keep praying for me and he said that they will do that for me, it was like a dream to me when i found that all my problems were over, thanks be to God almighty please let us help the less privilege if you have any problem run up to God and help the orphanage please help this orphans and GOD we reward you mightily email address orphanagehome6@gmail.com

    PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO HELP YOUR INFORMATION IS NEEDED

    YOUR NAME:
    YOUR COUNTRY:
    YOUR OCCUPATION:
    YOUR CONTACT NUMBER:
    YOUR PICTURE:
    YOUR PRAYER REQUEST:

    i want to you this medium to express my feeling to the world,please let us help the orphanage,Thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats amazing. im helping a home of human trafficking and we are going there in christmas i cant wait !!!

    ReplyDelete